Data Privacy Complaints Policy
Personal Data (GDPR) Related Complaints – how to raise a complaint
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Onecom (or third parties), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Onecom’s data protection representative the GDPR Owner.
Data subjects are able to complain to Onecom Limited about:
- how their personal data has been processed
- how their request for access to data has been handled
- how their complaint has been handled
- appeal against any decision made following a complaint
Onecom has the contact details of its GDPR Owner published below. Should you wish to make a complaint please visit the contact form. The form on the contact page will ask for different types of information from you, as well as the reason for your complaint.
The contact form will be sent directly to Onecom Limited’s GDPR Owner’s mailbox & Customer Services. Any complaint will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Anyone lodging a complaint with Onecom Limited’s GDPR Owner is also able to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints received via the contact form or email address are directed to the GDPR Owner & Customer Services for resolution
- Complaints are to be resolved within one month
- Appeals on the handling of complaints are to be resolved within one month
|Supervisory Authority Contact Details||Onecom GDPR Owner Contact Details|
|Contact Name:||ICO – Information Commissioners Office||Abby Parker - Data Protection Officer|
|Address line 1:||Wycliffe House||Onecom House|
|Address line 2:||Water Lane||4400 Parkway|
|Address line 3:||Wilmslow||Solent Business Park|
|Address line 4:||Cheshire||Fareham|
|Address line 5:||Hampshire|
|Post code:||SK9 5AF||PO15 7FJ|
|Email:||email@example.com or the contact form at: https://firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Telephone:||0303 123 1113||0330 088 8999|