Our aim is to provide a high level of service at all times however things don’t always go according to plan. We take pride in the service that we provide to our customers and complaints are treated as a matter of urgency. If you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service we provide, please follow this process in order to make a formal complaint.
How is a complaint raised?
A complaint can be made through any of the following channels:
- Phone — 03300 888999 (Option 1, followed by Option 6)
- Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post — Customer Services Department, Onecom, Onecom House, 4400 Parkway, Whiteley, Hampshire, PO15 7FJ
Should you wish to escalate your complaint directly to the management team please use email@example.com
What is needed from you?
In order to to investigate your complaint we will need the following information:
- Your name and account number
- A contact number and email or postal address
- A summary of the issue with relevant detail
- A copy of any emails/letters that relate to the complaint
- If applicable how you would like your complaint to be resolved
What will happen next?
Onecom will acknowledge your complaint within one week, and aim to reach an agreeable resolution as soon as possible.
In the unlikely event that we are unable to achieve a satisfactory resolution to your complaint, you have the right to take your complaint to an alternative dispute resolution scheme at no cost, subject to their eligibility criteria. We have an 8-week period within which to agree a resolution, unless both parties agree we are at deadlock before this time period elapses.
We are a member of Cisas, here are their contact details:
0207 520 3814 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 70 Fleet Street, London, EC4Y 1EU
Onecom is committed to providing the highest possible service to all customers and to this end our complaints procedure is regularly reviewed.
For Personal Data (GDPR) related complaints, click here