SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS (UK) LIMITED
FOLD4 / FLIP4 GWP – BUDS2 PRO PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). Any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at samsungpromotions.claims/buds2prooffer form part of the Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited, Samsung House, 2000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0RS (the “Promoter”).
2. The Promotion will commence at 00:01 (BST) on the 10th August 2022 and close on at 23:59 (BST) on the 29th September 2022 (“Promotion Period”).
3. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a legal resident (aged 18+) of either the United Kingdom (including Isle of Man or Channel Islands) or the Republic of Ireland (“Individual Participant”) or business with an address in one of the same (“Company Participant”). For the avoidance of doubt, within these Terms and Condition the term “Participant” shall be taken to refer to both Individual Participants and Company Participants (and the applicable plural) unless stated otherwise.
4. Employees or agents of the Promoter that are involved in the operation of this Promotion or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
5. Network providers, retailers, distributors, resellers and any person who purchases a Promotion Product (defined below) for resale or otherwise not as the user of the Promotion Product, may not participate in this Promotion and is specifically excluded as a Participant.
6. Participants may participate in this Promotion alongside the Samsung Promotions for Flagship Fold4 Starter Kit with Note Pack Reward and Samsung’s Enhanced Trade In and Guaranteed Trade In promotions as the other concurrent Samsung promotions based on purchase of the same Promotion Product.
7. Samsung is offering the Promotion whereby Participants will be eligible to claim one (1) pair of Samsung Buds2 Pro as listed in Table 1 below (the “Reward”) after pre ordering or purchasing a new (i.e. not second hand, refurbished or ex-display) Samsung Galaxy Fold4 or Flip4 smartphone listed in Table 1 (“Promotion Product”) from a retailer listed [HERE] (“Participating Retailer”), within the Promotion Period, subject to full compliance with the Terms and Conditions. Full details of the Reward are given at Table 1 below.
Table 1 – Promotion Products and Corresponding Reward
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 (all variants) SM-F963B
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 (all variants) SM-F21B
8. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or from third party sellers on online retailers’ websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace) are specifically excluded from this Promotion. Purchases from Amazon.co.uk must be sold and dispatched by Amazon UK directly, not Amazon EU or other non-UK branches.
9. Rewards are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Supplier reserves the right to substitute a Reward in a different colour and/or SKU than stated in Table 1 above. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a Reward with another Reward of equivalent value at its own discretion.
10. The Claim site for this promotion will open at 00:01 (BST) on 1st September 2022.
11. After purchasing a Promotion Product from a Participating Retailer during the Promotion Period, Participants must visit samsungpromotions.claims/buds2prooffer and complete the Claim presented form by completing their name, contact information, other requested information including but not limited to the Promotion Product IMEI number, delivery address for the Reward and submit these together with a scanned copy of their proof of purchase (a “Claim”). Participants will be required to upload an image of the IMEI number from the settings screen of the Promotion Product.
12. Claims must be submitted between zero (0) and sixty (60) days after the date of purchase, meaning the final claim date for purchases made on the 29th September 2022 is no later than 23:59 (GMT) on the 28th November 2022 (the “End Date”). Claims received after the End Date or otherwise not within the zero (0) to sixty (60) day claim period will not be eligible. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase as stated on the applicable proof of purchase counts as day one (1).
13. Maximum of one (1) Reward per Promotion Product purchased per Individual Participant, a maximum of four (4) Rewards per household and a maximum of fifty (50) Rewards in one transaction per Company Participant.
14. Participants will be sent an email to confirm their Claim has been received by the Promoter instantly upon entry of a Claim. Please note that Claims received may take up to seven (7) days from the date of receipt of a Claim and Participants will be sent an email to confirm whether their Claim has been successful and validated (“Claim Validation”).
15. If an email acknowledgement has not been received, it is the Participant’s responsibility to contact the Promoter’s customer service team by email at email@example.com, by phone UK, CI or IOM: 0330 054 5450 or ROI: +353 1800 851 262 within seven (7) days of a Claim being submitted.
16. If a Claim is deemed to have been submitted incorrectly, the Participant will be notified via email and SMS and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within seven (7) days. If no response is received within seven (7) days of the email and SMS, then the Claim shall be marked as invalid and the Participant will no longer be eligible to receive the Reward.
17. Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Claims.
18. Subject to making a valid Claim in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, the Reward will be dispatched via recorded delivery and accompanied by a despatch notification email, within forty-five (45) days of the Claim being validated to the postal address provided in the Claim.
19. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age and other relevant details of a Participant. This process may involve the Promoter sharing information with third parties. In the event your information is linked to fraudulent claims or abuse of the terms and conditions of any previous promotions you will be unable to participate in this Promotion and your Claim will be rejected.
21. If a Participant returns a Promotion Product before submitting a Claim, the Participant must not make a Claim. If a Participant returns or cancels the delivery of a Promotion Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be invalid and the Participant must cancel the Claim immediately by calling UK, CI or IOM: 0330 054 5450 or ROI: +353 1800 851 262. The Promoter reserves the right to check with Participating Retailers whether a Promotion Product has been returned and by submitting a Claim the Participant provides consent to the Promoter to do so.
22. Should you wish to raise a dispute regarding a Reward delivery, you must do so no later than 30 days from the date the despatch notification described under Condition 17 above was sent to you.
Privacy and Data Protection
24. Other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions, the details and information provided by the Participant when entering the Promotion or claiming the Reward will not be used for any other purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
25. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
26. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
27. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
28. Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as being included.
29. By participating in this Promotion, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, awarding, acceptance, receipt, possession, use and/or misuse of the Reward. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to liability arising from fraud (including fraudulent misrepresentation), death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
30. The Promotion is governed by the law of England and Wales.
Schedule 2 – Participating Retailers
United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Channel Islands
EE, BT, EE Business, BT Business, BT Enterprise, O2, O2 Business, Giff Gaff, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile, Three, Virgin Mobile, Vodafone, Get Go Fone, VOXI, Argos, Amazon.co.uk (sold by Amazon UK only, not Amazon EU), Amazon Business (sold by Amazon UK only, not Amazon EU), AO.com, Mobile Phones Direct, Currys LTD, Carphone Warehouse, Mobiles.co.uk, e2save.com, ID Mobile, Harrods, InMotion, John Lewis, N Brown, (Simply Be, Jacamo, Home Essentials, JD Williams, Ambrose Wilson, Maristoa, Fashion World & Premier Man), Selfridges, Very, Littlewoods, WHSmith International, Onecom, Samsung Experience Store, Partner Retail Services (PRS), Samsung Kings Cross, Samsung.com, Samsung Shop Online, Samsung Mobile Shop, 4G Upgrades, Aerial Direct, Currys Business, Carphone Warehouse Business, Daisy Communications, Daisy Connect, Digital Wholesale Solutions (DWS), Insight Direct, Onecom, Rewards Mobile, Tela Technology & Voice Mobile.
Republic of Ireland
DID, 3 Ireland, Alpha Communications, An Post Mobile, Argos, Arkphire, Arnott’s (Expert), B4B telecoms, Bechtle Direct LTD, Brown Thomas (Expert),
C&C Cellular, CarCom, Connections (Bantry), Connections (Macroom), Connections Limited, Currys PC World, DCB Group, DID Electrical, Dixons Travel, Egans Mobile Phone Store LTD, Eir, Eolas Technologie, Electro City, Euronics, Evros, Exertis Ireland, Expert, Fonua, Fun Tech, Future Business Intercommunications, Harvey Norman, Hubtec/The Cope, Indy Mobile, Irish Mobile, Irwin's Ltd, IT Quotes, JV Facility, Kelco Communications,
Kerry Phone Group, King Communications, Littlewoods, Maher Communications Maynooth, MCT Retail (Virgin), Meteor, MPRS LTD, PG Communications, Phones Made Easy, Electro City, PowerCity, Samsung Shop on-line (Exertis Ireland), Shaw & Sons Dungarvin, Sim Local, Sky, Soundstore Ireland, South West Communications, Synchro, Talk to Me, TCCL (Virgin), Telfords Portlaoise, Tesco Mobile Ireland,
The Mobile Phone Shop, The Smartphone Company, ThePhoneStores.ie, Three, Trinity Students Union (Refresh), Uparty, Very, Virgin Mobile Ireland
Vision iD, Vodafone Ireland