TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ONECOM SAMSUNG POWERHOUSE FOR WORKING, SOHO BUNDLE COMPETITION
1. THE PROMOTER
The promotor is Onecom Limited (company no 04031272) whose registered office is at Onecom House 4400 Parkway, Whiteley, Fareham, Hampshire PO15 7FJ (the Promotor or We).
- Entrants must be a valid business located in the United Kingdom.
- Employees or officers of the business who are authorised to do so may enter the competition on behalf of the business and must be aged 18 years or over, but excludes:
- employees and officers of Onecom Limited (or its holding or subsidiary companies);
- employees and officers of Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited (or its holding or subsidiary companies);
- employees and officers of a Communications Provider (within the meaning of section 405 (1) of the Communications Act 2003);
- spouses or civil partners of (i) to (iii) above;
- relatives or households of (i) to (iii) above; and
- anyone involved in the judging of the competition.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition, otherwise your entry may be disqualified, and a new winner chosen.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- The competition will run from 17:30 BST on 20th July 2022 until 23:59 BST on 02 August 2022, however, the Promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change these times without notice. All entries to the competition outside of these times shall automatically be disqualified.
- No responsibility will be accepted, regardless of cause, for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit and the Promotor will not accept proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- To enter the competition, complete and submit the competition entry form online, which can be accessed via the link contained on Onecom’s Facebook status during the competition times detailed at clause 3.1.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, hold void or suspend the competition without notice where it becomes necessary to do so in the Promotor’s sole discretion.
- The Promotor shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- PUBLICITY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
- It is a condition of entry that we have the right to publish and/or broadcast details of the prize winner (including individuals representing the prize winner).
- The prize winner, may be required to participate in photo, recording, video and/or filming session(s). You agree that we shall have the right to use all the resulting publicity materials in any media and in any manner as we see fit. You agree that the Promoter (or any third party nominated by the Promoter) may in its sole discretion use the winner's (and its representatives) name, image and their comments relating to the prize and experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being due.
- By submitting your details to us, you are consenting to us collecting, storing and using your data for marketing purposes. You can opt out at any point in the future from marketing by contacting us at https://onecom.co.uk/data-protection/.
5. THE PRIZE
The prize available to be won is a Samsung bundle containing the following items:
2 x Samsung Z Fold3 devices;
4 x Samsung Galaxy Watch4;
2 x Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro; and
2 x Galaxy Z Fold3 Note Packs.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable and no cash or other alternative will be offered.
- The prize is subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by the Promotor within two business days of the closing date using the email address provided with the competition entry.
- The prize will be sent by post to the winner at the address (within the United Kingdom) provided by the winner with the competition entry and the winner will be required to acknowledge receipt.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within four business days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on behalf of the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision and/or the judges nominated by the Promoter in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Except as specifically set out herein and to the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law are hereby excluded.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not have any liability to any entrant or prize winner in connection with or arising out of the competition howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, forfeited prizes, damages and other liabilities, provided that nothing herein shall operate so as to limit or exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence. For the avoidance of doubt, this clause 2 shall also apply in respect of any prize provided by a third-party provider.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook or any other social media channel. By entering, entrants acknowledge that Facebook does not bear any responsibility for this competition and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants release Facebook from any liability whatsoever in connection with this competition.
- In the event that any provision or part-provision of these terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
- We cannot guarantee that the services or systems for entering a competition, will at all times be free from errors or omissions nor that they will be available uninterrupted and in a fully operating condition. These services may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of any problem with any network or line, system, server, software, or for any technical malfunction or failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond our control. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any fault, malfunction, damage, loss or disappointment suffered by you as an entrant or participant howsoever arising from participating in a competition or from accepting any prize whether due to any error, omission by the Promoter or its employees, agents or others or by any other cause.
- We will not be liable to reimburse the cost or expenses incurred in making a competition entry where applicable.
- You agree to reimburse the Promoter in respect of any damages suffered by the Promoter or any losses by the Promoter resulting from any claim made by a third party in each case in respect of any matter arising from your use of the services relating to the Competition in breach of these terms or from your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you control access to any phone number and/or email address that you use to enter. The Promoter shall not be responsible for any loss you suffer as a result of the Promotor dealing in good faith with anyone other than you who has access to any such number (or any device using any such number).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.