New rules of contact centre customer service
In today’s world, great customer experience is a key differentiator between businesses, and customers are willing to pay a premium for it. According to a recent study by PWC, 86% of customers are willing to pay more for an exceptional experience, while 80% of them are likely to switch brands if customer service is poor.
As such, companies need to offer personalised customer experiences, create omnichannel customer journeys, and use technology to streamline their processes to remain competitive and profitable.
Remaining competitive in customer service: What’s the solution?
At Onecom, we partner with the best in the industry. Our partnership with Five9 and Zendesk allows us to create a seamless contact centre as a service (CCaaS) solution for businesses that want to elevate their customer service game. With Five9 and Zendesk, agents are provided with a one-stop system to manage customer queries across multiple channels, all within one environment. With this integrated approach, businesses can deliver excellent customer service by allowing customers to seamlessly contact them via various methods, resulting in an optimal customer experience suited to their needs.
So, how do Five9 and Zendesk work together?
Five9 and Zendesk both provide businesses with highly efficient, customer-focused contact centre solutions. While Five9 specialises in customer engagement and communications with a cloud contact centre solution, Zendesk offers a customisable, scalable, and highly-integrated customer service solution that makes it easy for contact centre agents and managers to manage their customer communications. When combined, Five9 and Zendesk integration, businesses can benefit fromFive9 and Zendesk offer a comprehensive, all-in-one solution that can elevate your contact centre capabilities to the next level.
Revolutionise your contact centre with the combined features of Five9 & Zendesk
- Digital-first omnichannel customer experience: Deliver exceptional omnichannel customer journeys across voice (inbound/outbound), self-service (intelligent virtual assistant/interactive voice response), messaging (chat, SMS, social), email, video, and mobile.
- Click-to-call: Easily reach out to customers and prospects.
- Screen pop-ups: Match customer information and provide pop-ups of corresponding Zendesk tickets. Agents see customer tickets before accepting an interaction.
- Powerful call routing: Prioritise and route calls and voicemails to the right agent at the right time based on availability.
- Easy administration: Manage your agents, IVR scripts, campaigns, and agents’ skills all in one place.
- Agent interaction control: Empower agents with rich interaction handling for chats, emails, and calls.
- Automatic interaction logs: Save logs automatically when an interaction ends to ensure that every interaction is stored.
Discover the true benefits of the Five9 x Zendesk CCaaS solution.
- Enhanced customer experience: Deliver personalised omnichannel journeys to your customers.
- Streamlined operations: Make managing your contact centre operations faster, simpler and more efficient.
- Centralised communication: Consolidate your communication channels for optimised workflows.
- Scalable and customisable: Easily adapt to evolving business and customer needs.
- Greater agent and supervisor productivity: Boost agent performance and optimise scheduling.
Why choose Onecom for your Five9 & Zendesk solution?
At Onecom, we have been providing industry-leading business telephony and cloud communication solutions for more than 20 years. As a trusted provider, we carefully select strategic partners to ensure we are delivering only the best solutions for our customers. This is why we work closely with Five9 and Zendesk, to provide a comprehensive, all-in-one solution for your business.
Our partnership with Five9 is especially noteworthy, as we are Five9's EMEA partner of the year, a testament to our combined expertise in cloud-based contact centre solutions. This recognition, combined with our experience and strength in the industry, makes us the ideal partner for any business looking to upgrade its contact centre operations with industry-leading solutions.